The current focus of JPHCF projects are:
- What services are required for delivery of comprehensive, integrated PHC;
- The inclusion of home based care (HBC) as an integral part of comprehensive PHC;
- The Scope of Work and Qualifications Framework for HBC workers;
- Developing policies, norms, standards and guidelines for HBC;
- Models for collaboration and partnerships between civil society and government;
- The role of civil society organisations in the delivery of comprehensive PHC; and
- Monitoring and evaluating the implementation of the Re-engineering of PHC.
Please click here ( to contribute to this process).